Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 9


It's Tuesday on week 2. I hope I don't hit withdrawals by the end of the week. So far I'm good. No mood swings, no bitterness and sleeping well. I even had birthday brunch on sunday and politely said no to the red wine, the Portuguese sausage and port wine!! You can have their Lagrima port wine and buy it for $16 which is less than other places. Damn!! I'll go back in Feb! The place is called Euro cafe in Claremont and the food selections are amazing. They serve http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/dT-n441zmr3zY7aby-ekYc/images/109178
kale soup with potato and sausage, Bife a Portuguesa, Bifana, and four daily soups. I might add that my cappuccino was pretty darn good.The staff and owner are very friendly and can accommodate everybodys diet. I had the vegetable lasagna, salad and garlic bread. I also bought chocolate chip cookies which were excellent.

I had morning star sausage patty this morning with egg white and an english muffin and WOW.. that sausage patty tastes just like the real thing. So far I'm pretty impressed with Morning start products. I rather enjoyed it!!

Breakfast: Morning star sausage, english muffin, egg white, onion

Lunch: 1/2 tofu burrito (rice, tofu and lettuce, tomato)

Dinner: thinking about pasta

I'm debating on making a lentil black bean chile. I'll see if I make it overnight on the crock pot or tomorrow for dinner.

I hope all the girls are keeping up with their detox. Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment