Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4




I loaded up on some morning star stuff because Dan does not like the texture of the tofu. Well at least how I made it last time. He prefers it crispy like at the restaurants. So I have to work on my method. He was happy with the chicken less chicken patties. I picked up some boca burgers which I plan to try.

Mood: Light and energy is good
Sleep: 8 hours and woke up in a good mood.





I did have a monster hunger attack on the way home. I figured the banana would keep me at bay till dinner time but nope!! I got a bad case of hiccups too. I tried drinking water, holding my breath, jumping jacks, sugar.. you name it. Nothing worked. Worse was trying to have an intervention conversation on the phone while you're hiccuping like a beast. It was freaky. My nephew said I sound like a monkey throwing up when I hiccup. Thanks Isaac. Some trail mix calmed the beast and took the hiccups away too. I haven't felt irritable or pissed (yet). I think week 2 will be a challenge or maybe this weekend when I go bowling, meet friends for brunch or hit up the snow. Wait.. I gotta squeeze in a concert too! What to drink at a concert?? Hmm...


Typically, I have cocktails when I bowl. It perfects my method!! I get more strikes since I can't really bowl. I come from a family that takes bowling way way too seriously. My mom and my sister both were in bowling leagues. Matching shirts, personalized bowling bags and own their own bowling ball. They don't like me on their team because I don't focus like they do. They bring out the jedi mind tricks and score serious points. I think it's hilarious but that's due to the cocktails as well. I hope I bowl better and let's see if I get selected on my mom or sisters team. Something tells me I'll be bowling with the kids. :(

Anyway.. menu.

Breakfast: Roasted red potatoes, wheat toast, 2 eggs (with yolk .. oh my god) and orange juice.

Lunch: Smart Ones Florentine Spinach Lasagna (6pts for those that count ww points), salad and 1/2 a cucumber.

Snack: I prepared better. I got almonds and an apple the size of a softball.

Weight: minus 1 lb.

Dinner: TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment