Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 20

Everyday is like Sunday!


After babysitting I'm exhausted. Call it baby training, whatever it is.. I require some rest. Today is Sunday.. get to tie loos ends.




I went to my local dairy, Broguiere's Farm Fresh Dairy in Montebello. They make the best, theee best chocolate milk. I picked up a 1/2 gallon and some fresh milk. They also sell fresh eggs and eggnog. They're known for their glass bottled milk. The milk is fresh and tastes great out of the glass bottle. I return from my chocolate milk crack like addiction. The chocolate is chocolately tasting.. not watered down, but that thick like taste. Some people dislike the thick creamy taste, I love it. I figured I've been good and it replaces ice cream in my book!! Check em out.. it's worth it.



I hung out with cousin, kamryn and dan. I made a really delicious pot of peruano beans. They cam out perfect. Have you ever had a perfect pot? Well I got a perfect one. Not over cooked, not salty, not burnt, just perfect. We all had a lovely afternoon with a bowl of beans. Dan had plans for Thai take out for later that evening. I agreed since I was craving some spicy thai.

Lunch: Peruano Beans with cilantro and queso fresco

Dinner: Tofu Stir fry, Spicy Fried Rice



Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment