Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 21



My friend says it takes 21 days to relearn new habits. I'm so there. It's automatic to think of vegetable friendly dishes and putting thought into what goes in my mouth.

Oh btw I got my xray results back for that pinched shoulder. It says I have a class A sprain. There is a mild separation of my right acromioclavicular joint! Also known as AC joint. Lord knows how I got it.. It's improved now.

I was excited today since our Monday meeting got shortened by an hour. Sometimes I dread all the talking.. there's so many of us that sometimes I can get more work done than sit in the meeting.


Mood: great
Weight: minus 1
Sleep: Awesome

Breakfast: 1/2 bagel thin with honey nut cream cheese

Snack: 100 cal. oatmeal and an orange

Lunch: Mannicotti (1 roll) and garlic bread

Dinner: Thai leftover??

No comments:

Post a Comment