Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 14

It's beautiful hot Sunday in LA.. winter!! WE ARE SO SPOILED!

Today I met up some friends for breakfast at the Nickel Diner. Had a egg scramble with tons of veggies. I avoided the bacon donut this time around. I'm still carrying the guilt of Fridays' chocolate cake. The fellas lucked out and got great seats for a Laker vs Clipper game. Never seen two grown men be so thrilled. They love basketball for sure.

I got to organizing. My tree is finally getting taken down and so is my wreath. I had a nice dog vs vacuum day. I went picking in the morning. I got a basket of oranges, a bag of lemons and about 8 avocados. I feel so lucky to be able to shop in my yard and my neighbors yard.

Fresh squeezed juice again. I also cut up a pineapple to indulge in the fruit day.

Lunch: Vegetable Egg roll, pineapple juice

Dinner: Lazy.. cereal is vegetarian right?

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment