Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3


My friend Shirley asked me to track my moods and sleeping habits during my 30 day experiment. Great idea huh!! I also figured I should weigh myself daily or often to see how un-heavy I feel since I'm feeling pretty light lately.

Today
Mood: Energetic
Sleep: 9 hours straight
Scale: says I'm 3 lbs lighter (Crazy huh.. I will weigh in elsewhere to verify)

I did feel sleepy yesterday around 5 pm but that was because I didn't have coffee all day. I will have a cup today to see if that will help. I had a snack instead and a cup of hibiscus/jamaica to wake me up!! It worked. I'm curious to see if I will get sleepy again around the same time.

Glad to report that my Tikka Masala tofu was good. Erika and Iris tried it and added some chili flakes to make it spicy. I didn't have time to make a whole batch of brown rice so I picked up a box of boil in a bag brown rice from Fresh n Easy. It was awesome to get fluffly perfect brown rice in 10 mins. The box comes with 4 bags and it costs $1.99. Not too shabby!! Each bag can feed 3 people if you're measuring 1/2 a cup of rice per person. I always measure my rice intake! Well that and I like shaping my rice into the cup molds. They look cool.

We're getting some more vegetarian feedback. Sandra our long time high school friend is a vegetarian. She will give us some tips too. Thank you.

Breakfast: Egg White, Cheese, Spinach Omlette and coffee
Snack: TBD
Lunch: Tofu and Brown Rice
Dinner: TBD

keep it up girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment